I worked with a team of developers for the better part of the 8-hour session exploring the local multiplayer prototyping environment I built in the week leading up to the jam.
We started the day with a playable prototype and re-purposed a lot of preexisting music, code, and sound effects, but I’m proud of what we accomplished. The end result, titled powpowpowpowpow, is a lot of fun, especially with a gamepad.
- At least one, preferably 2 gamepads
- Left thumbstick or D-pad to move
- Primary action button to jump (X on Playstation, A on Xbox)
- Right trigger to fire
- WASD/Arrow keys to move
- Spacebar to jump
- Return/Enter to fire
Play it now
Many thanks to everyone on the team
- Pete – Game Design, Sound Effects, 3d Modeling, Level Design
- Arthur – Level Design, Game Design
- Jomi – Music, Game Design